Released on March 3rd, 2017, the Nintendo Switch is a handheld that can be played on the TV or on the go.

Where to find spare parts?

Someone know where to get spare parts of Nintendo Switch (screen especially) ?

You can find replacement shells for both, Switch and JoyCons and replacement for USB ports on AliExpress. The seller also has lots of 3DS parts, and are expanding their Switch catalogue, so maybe they will the ones you look for in future.

UPDATE: Digitizers starts showing up eg. here.

Apologies in advance for the shameless plug, at ZedLabz we do a wide range of parts, we do have many Switch parts in but in honesty they are not listed yet, we have a backlog of about 500 new gaming parts to list, if you cannot find what you are looking for just get in touch with us, we probably have it. Check out the Switch items here: Switch

If you are in a hurry to get your parts within a day or two like me you can try on Amazon :).

You can find pretty much everything including full repair/replacement kits:

https://amzn.to/2tzKwaT

I hope that helps...

it helped me Thank you I don't like third party websites. can always trust amazon

The nintendo switch lcd is now available in the market. But if you need more complete repair replacement parts, such as motherboards, buttons, cables and even screws, springs, you can go here most.http://egamephone.com/index.php?rt=produ...

Not for a while they are still fairly new

just part a new/used one out.

It looks like Ifixit has a variety of Nintendo Switch Parts for sale and even repair guides!

Lawijk will be eternally grateful.