ASUS Chromebook Flip C100P was released in 2012. This was the first-ever 10-inch convertible Chromebook released. It is a laptop running Google's Chrome OS. The C100P came available with 2GB or 4GB of RAM, and silver as the only color option. Repair of this device requires screwdrivers and prying tools.

Chromebook charger port damage? Can it be fixed?

I'm not sure if I broke or bent the prongs of my chromebook because I can't even get the charging cord in the connector to charge the machine. Can I order a new prong thingee to change it??

Patricia Pohan , If pins in the port are broken, it will need changed. If pins are bent you could try to straighten carefully with a tooth pick. Port is available and changeable. See the links below 1st link will show how to disassemble to get into chrome book to enable changing out the charge port at the 2nd link. If not wanting to attempt repair pop into a good local computer rpair shop and have them estimate repair. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Asus Chromebook Flip C100P Teardown

ASUS Chromebook C100PA Charging Port

ASUS Chromebook C100PA Charging Port Image

Product

ASUS Chromebook C100PA Charging Port

$4.99

Patricia Pohan will be eternally grateful.