ASUS Chromebook Flip C100P was released in 2012. This laptop was the first 10-inch convertible Chromebook in the world. It is a laptop with a glorified web browser as its operating system. ASUS Chromebook Flip C100P was available with 2 GB to 4GB of RAM, and only in the silver color. Repair of this device requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Many users complained about its poor camera resolution and low pixel count.

Chromebook charger port damage? Can it be fixed?

I'm not sure if I broke or bent the prongs of my chromebook because I can't even get the charging cord in the connector to charge the machine. Can I order a new prong thingee to change it??

Patricia Pohan , If pins in the port are broken, it will need changed. If pins are bent you could try to straighten carefully with a tooth pick. Port is available and changeable. See the links below 1st link will show how to disassemble to get into chrome book to enable changing out the charge port at the 2nd link. If not wanting to attempt repair pop into a good local computer rpair shop and have them estimate repair. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Asus Chromebook Flip C100P Teardown

ASUS Chromebook C100P Charging Port

ASUS Chromebook C100P Charging Port Image

Patricia Pohan will be eternally grateful.