Repair and disassembly guides for Apple Time Capsule Model A1302. Most information also applies to Model A1254.

Time Capsule powers on but wont boot.

Basically, i had a power outage and after I got power, the LED would flash green for like a second and then go out. I opened it up and found 2 caps that bloated so I replaced them. Now it will turn on, the fan spins for a little bit, there is an odd sound coming out of the power supply, and the HDD won't spins up. After a minute or so, the sound stops and there is just a blinking, orange LED on the front. Anyone have any ideas? If nothing else, can someone get me a pinout of the pins so i can power it with something else

@mayer @danj @oldturkey03 @lpfaff1

To solve this, I first opened it up and removed the power supply following this guide Apple Time Capsule Model A1302 Power Supply Replacement

I found 2 bloated (dead) caps on the board and replaced them, although I replaced them it still didnt work.

I just decided to use an old computer power supply to power it and as I didnt use the hard drive for anything, I just removed it and powered only the board.

The guide i found for the pinouts is here.

What are the power supply pinouts for the 500gb time capsule?

Cameron will be eternally grateful.