STILL Won't charge, logic board + new battery, new MagSafe...
Really stuck here, my mac wouldn't charge after changing pretty much everything on it.
- Started with a new battery, no joy
- Moved onto a different charger no joy
- New MagSafe DC in port, no joy
- Just replaced the entire logic board, no joy
Occasionally I'll get a green light, it will stay on green other times and wont charge. Other times it will charge rarely go orange and get up to 10% battery charge. Nearly all the time it won't charge.
Computer works fine it self so I'm lost
I'm stuck on what to do. Any ideas on other parts it could be?
MacBook Pro "Core i7" 2.5 15" Mid-2014 (DG) 2.5 GHz Core i7 (I7-4870HQ)
- Intro. July 29, 2014 Disc. May 19, 2015
- Order MGXC2LL/A Model A1398 (EMC 2881)
- Family Retina Mid-2014 15" ID MacBookPro11,3
- RAM 16 GB VRAM 2 GB*
- Storage 512 GB SSD Optical None*
Any ideas guys ? Thanks a lot
Is this a good question?