Logic Board heating up

Was replacing my iphone's WiFi antenna last night but when i turned the phone on i accidentally yanked the lcd screens adapters off while it was turned on; and now the phone won't turn on. The logic board (right below where i would attach the 3 lcd adapters for the screen) now heats up when i connect the battery to it but won't turn on. I currently have to leave the battery adapters off because i'm afraid the heat will ruin the phone. The logic board automatically heats up as soon as i reattach the battery, is there a way to fix this? and what seems to be the problem?

thank you ! I don't have any experience but hopefully my local phone repair shops do.

Hi Gordon, You shorted the boards Backlight IC and U1501 IC Chip the phone they are both replacable with microsolder experience.

gordon will be eternally grateful.