iPhone 5s Time Wrong / No Keeping Up

Have an iPhone 5s that keeps showing incorrect time, and falling behind when set to proper time.

Have tried every software setting + full ios restore / update.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Solved by changing entire housing. I suspect it was connected to the wifi/ Bluetooth antenna as I noticed they both functioned intermittently prior to changing housing

Most Helpful Answer

Marcus , Try this guide (Get help with the date and time on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch) link below. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT203483

Under time and date settings are you setting the time manually or automatically? I noticed on my 5s that the time would wander if I didn't have internet access to allow it to update from the time servers... It auto picks a time zone based on my location and adjusts the clock automatically.

Tried both, neither keep up

tried on wifi / lte same results

What version of IOS are you running?

Marcus will be eternally grateful.