Can iPhone 5s Housing fit perfectly with iPhone 5se parts?

i have iphone 5se, and i want to buy custom housing case like iphone 7 jet black. will my iphone 5se parts fit perfectly on my new housing case iphone 5s ? please help.

Most Helpful Answer

No, the internals of the iPhone 5SE are different from that of the iPhone 5s. Specifically, the 5SE motherboard is larger than the 5s.

so the iphone 5se parts cant be fit at costum housing iphone 5s ? because i think the dimension between iphone 5s and 5se is same.

The external size is the same. The internal parts sizes differ.

Some, but not all parts are the same between the iPhone 5S and the iPhone SE. The screen is the same as well as the home button, front camera. The charging port, battery and back housing are different. Look for the same model device you have (iPhone SE) for the back housing you are looking for. There are lots of after market back housings as well as original housings.

Errik will be eternally grateful.