The Xbox One S, designed by Microsoft Corporation, was released on August 2016. The Xbox One S is a redesign of the Xbox One.

My dog peed on my xbox one S

So far, I know the drive doesn't fully work, won't take the disk inside. It tries also to eject, but that only works if the disk is sticking somewhat out already. Any ideas maybe with rubbing alcohol before I rip this apart? I still love my dog, but %#*@.

Most Helpful Answer

daverelax, Stop charging or powering up your Xbox One S until the liquid damage is addressed correctly, as you could be shorting out components inside the Xbox. You really should take care of the corrosion that is happening inside the device from the pee/water damage as that could be your problem. A tear down link for your device Link #1, disassembly guide will enable you to get inside the Xbox One S to remove the damage/corrosion caused by the liquid. Use the 2nd link as a guide/instruction on how to clean/repair the device from liquid damage. After this you will be able to power on the Xbox One S and see if further damage has to be addressed. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Xbox One S Teardown

Electronics Water Damage

daverelax will be eternally grateful.