The Nokia 5130 XpressMusic is one of Nokia's mobile phones in the series of XpressMusic.

How can I download ALL data in phone memory before it "dies"?

The phone has overheated and goes dead after that. It has recovered, but before it dies definitely, I want to retrieve all data - phone number, messages, etc. I can only download/upload photos and music by connecting it directly to the PC, but not other data. I misplaced the CDrom PC Suite that comes with the phone and can't find it!

Look on the internet for a new download of the CD

@nela , Maria, Hopefully below you can get free PC Suite software that came with the phone, if not at these links try a search yourself (nokia 5130 PC suite free download) as there are lots out there. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Get the Google contacts app, photos app, and phone app. Set them up and let them all back up to their host websites.

Maria Ribeiro will be eternally grateful.