Guides and support for various TV brands and styles.

My TV screen is badly broken and I need a help from LG to repair it.

My LG 32LN4900-TD LG TV screen is badly broken and i want to know if I can repair it by LG

@felix357 that will depend on how old your TV is and if you have any kind of extended warranty on it. To make sure you want to get in touch with LG to find out for sure. Contact address will depend on where you are. LCD damage that is not covered would require you to replace the LCD yourself. Difficulty will be to find a suitable LCD. You will need to do a search with the model number of the panel, not the TV. You can find all that information on a tag on the backside of the LCD. Be aware that a panel, if it can even be found is most likely going to cost more than a new TV.

Most Helpful Answer

You'll need to locate a repair service near you to find out if the TV is repairable.

This set if sold here in the states is about $500 US so its questionable if LG offers repairs for it where you live (India?)

While I fully understand the desire to repair Vs replace it might not be possible given whats wrong with it as well as the original cost of the set as the repair costs could be equal or more.

Felix Agwor will be eternally grateful.