Phone is bent at an 80 degree angle, can I retrieve my photos?

the screen has come off and it is bent at an 80/90 degree angle, the motherboard seems to be okay. the phone obviously won't turn on, is there anyway to get the pictures from the motherboard as I didn't back them up as I didn't have enough icloud storage

At this point I think you'll need to find someone who fixes iPhones as they will need to take the phone apart and then try to power it up with a working battery & screen to then hookup to a Mac/PC with iTunes to then make a backup of your stuff thats if the logic board can be salvaged. Once the files are on the Mac/PC they can copy off the files to a CD for you.

I do encourage you use your own Mac/PC running iTunes to then backup your new iPhone. Otherwise establish a iCloud account and pay the fee for the added storage. Its only after you loose or damage your phone do you realize the importance of having a second copy of your stuff.

ksevera petrauskiene will be eternally grateful.