Why is my iPhone 6S won't keep on

After having a water-damaged, I went to the apple service, they cleaned the main board with special liquid, my phone can work again. After a week, my phone suddenly turned off, I charged it two days later and its working. Same thing happened again. I wonder if I should changed the battery because it is 60% when it went off, but it has no power when I try to charge it? I try to plug it in charging right away but it won't turn on, I have to wait at least a day after.

Or is it about the LCD cause the screen went blur before the phone turned off?

Your answer / help would mean so much to me, thank you in advance.

I'm surprised apple would even offer that. If they did not replace the battery then most likely the battery got affected from the liquid damage.

Hmm Apple Stores don't do water damage repair in house, they only do basic repairs, or swaps. Was this an Apple Store? Or an independent shop?

Either way, in my experience once you get liquid in the device you are better off using your money towards a replacement, as opposed to trying to get it repaired. Even after you clean a water damaged board it may (and probably will) continue to have issues down the line. You will end up spending more in the long run. Since it is able to boot at the moment I would do a full backup and go through either your insurance, apple directly, or an online vendor to get a replacement

Sounds more like the Pmic chip Having contamination under the chip rust will cause many issues.

If you aren't expert in testing cables u need to take it to an expert so he can test cables and ic's of ur phone

Score -1

You can't test individual ics on the board without taking the them off so what's the point?

there is a way by a flash which is connected at the same time with the motherboard to a computer and it will directly give u where is the problem on the board

raechalista will be eternally grateful.