A wide range of repair guides and support for the consumer-grade laptop computer line by Toshiba.

no audio output device is installed

no audio output device is installed ive tried in install from control panel and gone to install drivers but keep ketting an error

Hi,. My audio is uninstalled and I have the conexant but I can't figure out how to get it on the laptop

What version operating system are you using? What is the exact error message you get when you install the drivers?

Some things to try:

Right click on the speaker symbol on the task bar and click on "Playback Devices" to see if the audio output is set for what you use.

Go into BIOS and check that the audio is enabled.

Check Control Panel - Device Manager and see if there is a yellow mark next to the audio device. You can try removing the Audio device and also remove the drivers, click on "Action" and select "Scan for Hardware Changes" and let Windows find and configure the audio driver.

It says it's not installed n when I try to install it, it errors. It's a Toshiba satellite c655 laptop

Also, where is bios located?

To access the BIOS, turn on the computer, press F2 key when the Toshiba screen shows. BIOS is the hardware level also called Firmware. What you are looking for is Audio and check to see that it is enabled.

Hi there!

Well, this is embarrassing! I had the same issue a few weeks ago and that persisted for about 5 days.

To get this fixed I had to go through a long research over the internet.

Finally, Alex from Computer Mechanic walked me through this issue online with his awesome remote support tool.

If you wish to have this problem fixed instantly, they are available 24/7 to fix all sort of computer problems.

Get live help at: http//www.computermechanic.org

Best wishes for you! :)

ihavevthisvprroblem on my laptop almost for three month until now i cant fix it

louloublue40 will be eternally grateful.