This LG Android device was released in October of 2015. The model number of the device used to create these guides is LG-VS990.

Where is the lg v10's wifi/bluetooth antenna?

My LG V10 wont connect to wifi or bluetooth. My mac address and wifi/bluetooth info are unavailable so im thinking the wifi antenna needs to be replaced. Where can i find it?

I must be retarded because I don't understand this $@$* at all I ask a question about a Bluetooth antenna on an LG "A- &&^&^$^-risto" okay Aristo 2, okay so what do I get? I get a response for a V10 I phrased it the same way every &&^&^$^ time nobody gets it your all &&^&^$^ retarded really

Most Helpful Answer

@lalo479 , Lalo , the video link below will show where the wifi/bluetooth antenna is and how to replace if need be. Definitely try cleaning and reseating it first in case it is just a bad connection issue. Clean the contacts with a Qtip/soft cloth dampened with 90%+ Isopropyl Alcohol and reset, assemble and try.

Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azMo8g57...

Did you manage to solve the problem?

I replaced the antenna and anyway I did not change anything

I have the same issue (I guess) : wifi stucked in "activating" and no bluetooth connexion at all (no wifi at all either). But I already factory reset the device, it didn't solve the issue.

Could someone comment on what could be the (hardware) problem and if it is fixable ?

H960A (european 32GB), rooted.

I had the same problem. I ve sent it to LG service where they replaced the whole main board. I was covered by warranty.

Lalo will be eternally grateful.