Can you fix iCloud lock?

There are a lot of locked iPhones and stuff out there for cheap and is there a real way to unlock iCloud? If there is please put in links I dont want to get scammed.

Because if you buy an iCloud locked but everything is okay with it lets say I bought it for $100 and I iCloud unlock it and that costs $30 you only pay $130 for a perfectly good iPhone instead of $900, thanks!

You can there are many websites taht will do it some only do clean iCloud some do lost as well Clean costs $30 and the other costs $130-$200 I'll send some links if you want thx

Score -2

What was wrong with what I said why the down votes? I'm new on this site and don't see what saying the truth deserves down votes I resell phoens for a business and have removed iCloud lock before it's just personal experience although it costs much more then $30 and takes a few weeks also a locked 7 plus is in the $300-$400 area not $100 The one I bought is sold out but I'll provide the link for proof thx

I bought from this guy now he has messed himself up not sure why well won't buy from him again lol http://m.ebay.com/itm/iCloud-Removal-CLE...

Most Helpful Answer

@deadrats thinks about your math a bit. From a numerical point you are right"you only pay $130 for a perfectly good iPhone instead of $900" So now how can that be? Where would this phone come from? Most likely scenario is that it belonged to somebody who either lost it or it got stolen. Not very many other possibilities right. So that is the person that pays the $770 that you do not pay. Does that not give you a bad feeling about this whole idea? Let me whisper a few thinks here "integrity" "honesty" "Death before dishonor".......

Anyhow @jimfixer jimfixer is right,thus far there is no way to get it unlocked. There are places that can unlock it to the point of being the equivalent of an iPod but that is about it.

Because I live in a different country there is different places to get iPhones, There are some that the owner locked my accident, not stolen but I'm going to try a website and come back to tell you soon

what about the website by calvin mitchell?

'no its not possible'

Really have you looked at websites??

Not true it's possible it costs $130 not $30 though

@austinh2017 so you have an iPhone that was iCloud locked and got the lock removed? It now works as perfect as it should? Really?

Yes it was an iPhone 7 sprint black and it was stuck in iCloud

@ topic starter,

if it was that easy no one will sell it for $100,- and they will do the cheap unlock themself, they sell it so cheap becauze you got scamed for that $30,- that unlock cost.

There is a company that now unlocks them for relatively cheap. https://iphoneimei.net/unlock-iphone/rem... and it's legitimate. I have used it for a few customers.

I have to agree- it is actually a legitamate service with very good reviews.

I would be careful with this one... also another to check is iunlocker

Oscar Tritt will be eternally grateful.