Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Question about screen replacement.

I bent a flex cable on my xracked iphone 6+ screen so I am ordering a new one. I'm lazy and don't want to grab the old lcd shield plate off my current screen and am ordering a pre assembled one. I plan to replace the home button to keep touch id but will I also need to replace the home button flex cable? I was unable to find any information about this thank

If you are buying a preassembled screen then you should transfer the home button from the old screen to a new one.

Yeah I know but just the home button or the flex cable aswell? If it incldues a home buton flex cable.

Preassembled screens already have the home button extension cable which is part of the back metal plate for the screen. You plug in the home button which has a cable coming from it into that extension cable. It's self explanatory when you see a preassembled screen.

https://d3nevzfk7ii3be.cloudfront.net/ig...

the flex cable should already come with your new preassembled screen

Only replace the original home button to the new screen will do the job.

Dylan will be eternally grateful.