iPhone 6 died at 100%, while charging and wont turn back on!

Hey I'm new to the ifixit forum and I need all of the help I could get.

My iPhone 6 died while it was getting charged by my Imac. It was at a 100% percent and it just suddenly died. It wasn't hot or anything I was just browsing social media.

And yes I tried DFU/recovery mode. The phone isn't frozen it's completely off, I also tried charging it more and trying to start it but nothing is working. Why would it die at 100%? Over charging?

David

The only thing I could think of is battery went faulty. Now for this to happen is extremely rare in this case.

I dropped the phone 3 days before this happened do you think the battery wire would get disconnected? By the way can you boot up and iPhone 6 without a battery? If you can then I definitely have a bigger problem. If you can't it's probably faulty battery/ disconnected ? The phone was charging normally before this happened so it's not the U2 chip.

No battery connectors on phones never get loose if they haven't been opened before. There's a metal cover on top of the battery connector to endure this doesn't happen. A good start is to try another battery.

David Ibrahim will be eternally grateful.