Circuit board shorted. Help!

The little circle pin right under the battery connector has been shorted. Is there anyway to fix this? My iPhone is stuck on the Apple boot up screen. Thank you very much I have inserted a link showing the connection I am talking about.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1dcoh6gg7s8iu4...https://www.dropbox.com/s/1dcoh6gg7s8iu4...

How do you know you shorted the antenna pin?

Would be great to know where exactly C5128_RF is on the board. I have an iPhone 6 which won't boot, seems to have short on VCC_main but it looks as though PP_BATT_VCC is shorted also. Could this be one short or 2 separate ones on different lines? Can I use current to test this cap for heat in the same way as on VCC_MAIN?

That is the lower antenna connector. What do you mean it is shorted? Is it physically damaged (making physical contact between the center pin and the outer circle), have you measured it with a multimeter?

You will want to check C5128_RF to see if that is the component that is shorting the line. Otherwise, if you have the proper tools and experience, you could remove the connector by de-soldering it to see if that is what is causing your boot problems.

I was told the connection was being attempted to be reconnected with metal tweezers with the battery connected and the tweezers made a spark. Now the phone won't boot up

Alright, that is something different. The outer antenna connector ring is ground. Right next to it are some test points for the battery voltage and Tristar detection of accessories. What probably happened is that the Tristar line was shorted and this could have damaged the Tristar IC.

This will require a board level repair that requires micro-soldering.

Well if you want to make it easy replace the logic board and sell the other one but DON'T THROW THE OTHER BOARD IN THE TRASH GIVE IT TO SOMEONE TO TAKE PARTS OFF OF!!!!!!!!!

matt k will be eternally grateful.