What else is required for iPhone 6 body replacement?

Hello everyone

My iPhone 6 body is very badly damaged and hence I want to replace it. The display also pops up due to damaged body. I've ordered one body from dhgate which sends me the body itself, the volume and power buttons, and the sim tray. Is there anything else needed to replace the body of my iPhone 6?

If yes then can somebody mention the name of the items and if possible, purchase links of those items?

Thanks to all the readers in advance

Pentalobe screw driver. Battery adhesive (I recommend using double sided tape instead).

Hi, a mobile repair guy is doing this for me. He was just not able to source the body so I did that for him. So he must be having the screw driver. I'll order Battery Adhesives from eBay. Btw what are the disadvantages of using a double sided tape rather than battery adhesives (just asking)

There is none, just makes it easier to remove instead of using the original battery adhesive.

I'll have to use the adhesive only. Because in India the things double sided tapes are not available. Double sided tapes in India are very thick and hence it will not fit in the phone. Still thank you so much for answering

Thin double sided tapes**

Tommy Vercaty will be eternally grateful.