iPhone 6s touch screen unresponsive on left side

I have a iPhone 6s whose touchscreen sometimes becomes unresponsive on random. When it becomes unresponsive half of the screen doesn't respond to touch and sometimes the entire screen for about 10 seconds then it work or if not wen I lock and open the device what could the problem be cause there are times it works perfectly then sometimes it doesn't need help.

It's either a bad replacement screen or liquid damage on the logic board.

How are can u test for liquid damage?

I found out that the screen becomes unresponsive when the brightness increases, in the day when the phone Is out in the sun it becomes unresponsive when I'm indoors it works somewhat okay I turned on the LED flash of my other phone and beamed it into the ambient light sensor the screen got bright and the touch unresponsive this looks like a logic board problem don't you agree?

Was the screen replaced? If yes then replace front camera flex.

Beris Smith will be eternally grateful.