The screen wont power up after disassembly

Hi i took apart my asus laptop just to see what was under the hood. i unplugged the keyboard and the battery connectors to look at the RAM, but afterwards i plugged everything back where it went. Now my laptop screen wont boot up when i press the power button im not sure if i broke something!!! if anyone knows the answer to this i would greatly appreciate the help.

Do you get any indication when you connect the charger to the laptop? What lights if any show up?

Can you hear the fan running when you start the laptop?

Assuming you have a HDD and not a SSD can you here the HDD spin up?

Have you rechecked all the cable connections again?

If it does start but there is no display only, connect an external monitor and check if it has a display.

the fans start up and the power led light turns on. ive also checked the connections three times the hdd light doest not turn on

Check the RAM is seated properly

Can you get into BIOS at all on startup?

if so, check if the HDD is being detected by the BIOS.

Update: i've switched the ram and it worked perfectly fine afterwards i'm thinking that maybe the ram just wasn't seated properly(nearly gave myself a heart attack) but all is good for now. Thanks for the help jayeff

Ram wasn't seated properly

That happens. Always make sure you hear that solid click.

G750JX here. ;3

Dylan Nguyen will be eternally grateful.