Which part do I need?

I have a blacklisted imei iphone 6s 32gb AT&T, but I am using on Straight Talk. I am trying to replace the board so that I can use it again. I bought it of CL. It worked for like 3 days then all network fuctions stopped working. If I call from another phone it will not give me a voicemail either. I checked the imei at the time of purchase and all was good. Guessing it got blacklisted 3 days after I bought it. What part would I need to change to make it a clean imei and maybe upgrade the storage to 128gb.

The logic board would need to be replaced, too expensive. Just take it back to where you bought it from, the phone is likely stolen.

penth8329 will be eternally grateful.