What does this mean?

Hi

Can anyone tell me what this notification means 'sensor issue notification title' on a 5s?

The touch ID doesn't work but hasn't worked for a while, does it have anything to do with that?

Thank you!

Hi!

Does your selfie camera work? Also, can you hear through the internal speaker of the phone during calls? And finally: does the screen go black when you talk through the phone and hold it up to your ear?

It sounds like an issue about the proximity sensor but since the Touch ID isn't working then it could be any of the two.

Hi

The proximity is fine but I could try replacing to see if it goes away. The touch ID hasn't worked for a while but this notification is new.

I've tried googling the notification and there was no info coming back about it and I've never heard of it before, weird.

Thank you.

i gate this eror two

i tink its all about ios 11

after upgrade ios 11 beta version i face this problem

i try downgradeing to ios 10 for result but i have not stable network conection but i think u downgrade to ios 10 or update to kios 10.3 to solve this issue...... i am not sure but you can try........

if you downgrade than download ios 10.3 ipsw file from google and flash with itune do restore ;)

my english week try to understand

:):):)::)

I replaced front facing camera assembly. No change. It must be the home button (which apparently works fine)..... Out of suggestions. LOL

Susan will be eternally grateful.