horizontal thin black line (just one) on iPhone 6s screen?

for e few days on my screen there is a horizontal line that is thin and black. I have tried to reset but still the same. I dont remember that i kicked the phone somewhere or fell. I there anyone who has the same or similar problem and knows the way to fix it ?

Actually it is not screenshot. I have made it with paint to show you, how it is seen. When i take screenshot, no lines appear.

try to clean the screen connectors, if that doesn not fix it get a known good display and then see if it shows up.

Is that a screenshot? If it is, then it is probably a board problem as when it is taken screen problems do not show up.

My guess is damage to the LCD. This doesn't show up on the screenshot because the logic board doesn't know that the screen is damaged.

Replacing the screen will likely solve it, or at least tell you if the problem is the LCD or the logic board connections.

hamza sahin will be eternally grateful.