Parts & Tools

Everything you need to repair your iPhone yourself! iFixit has free repair guides and disassembly information for every single iPhone, as well as the best replacement parts and tools in the galaxy.

How do I get the software for phone network unlocking?

So I have recently started up a phone repair company and many people ask if I can unlock phones, but I have no idea how to do it?

Is there some software that I can download to do it? Do I need any special tools? All I can find is someone selling CDs on ebay but they are for older phone models.

Any help would be appreciated

They need to have proof of ownership and visit an Apple Store to get it unlocked.

You can't. There is no way to locally unlock iPhone without swapping hardware identity.

Well there is actually a way to "bypass" it, its not permanently unlocking the phone network. It requires a special chip placed under your sim card and inserted into a network locked iPhone. As long as the chip is there it will work to make calls/text/internet data with 4G LTE. Let me know if youre interested to learn more.

martywild10 will be eternally grateful.