Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Touch stops working after a white

Hi.

I´ve got an iPhone 6 in for a repair (screen replacement)

After I replace the screen the phone seems fine, but after some minutes the touch stops working. After a while it´s okay again. I have tried several screens, and I use only original screens.

The phone had been repair somewhere else first, and when the customer broke the screen again, the touch did not work on halv of the screen (right side)

Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be? :)

-Alex

It's very possible the prior technician damaged the display connectors on the logic board in the previous screen replacement. Inspect the pins and solder joints thoroughly under magnification. Also, clean the connectors.

I had the same thing happen to a 6 plus. Though, the prior technician was an Apple "genius". I had to solder in a new connector.

alex will be eternally grateful.