Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Where are the iPhone 4 antennas' feeding and grounding points?

What sort of antenna does iphone 4 employs? Is it an IFA (inverted F antenna)? I tried to find the feeding and grounding points, particularly for the wireless antenna (WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS).

Usually and IFA has a feeding point somewhat in the middle. Unfortunately, I cannot find it. There seems to be a feeding point close to the top slit.

Is it possible then to achieve dual-band behavior? How many grounding points are there, and where?

This question was migrated from

Looks like its all a big secret. Here is some info on the antenna but not sure if this will help you in your quest. some more neat stuff here and here and here is some more really interesting reading Hope this has the info you wanted. Good luck.

This image shows the feed points

jenni will be eternally grateful.