My camera won't turn on at all.

Hi, I purchased my Instax Mini 90 camera from PassionGadets (delivered from Singapore)

I got their entire package including the camera, the battery and the charger and set everything up. I put the battery on charge till the charger's light lit up green.

Here's the thing.

I put the fully-charged battery into the camera to see the LCD screen flash up before turning off again...pressed the power button and ... nothing.

I've taken out the battery and waited 3 minutes before trying again. The same thing happened with the symbols flashing on the screen and upon pressing the power button...nothing.

Has anyone dealt with this problem before? Has anyone solved it? It's really frustrating and I 'MUST be doing something wrong (other than putting the battery wrong...why would the screen light up, then?)

Most Helpful Answer

Contact the company you got it from. They will either have the answer or send you a new one as this one might just be defective. It sounds as if its broken and if you just got it then the company should send you a replacement.

Hope this helps and good luck fixing!

J. Mikulik will be eternally grateful.