How to change cracked glass/screen in iPhone 6S Plus?

I need some good tutorial which give some more hints on the mentioned repair. I've found some pretty good one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JGLcXNw... but I would like to find more and check other ideas. Any advices will be appreciated. Cheers!

It is not so easy if you want good result. What method will you use? OCA or LOCA? In any method you need the appropriate tools... LOCA is cheaper way but the result is not so professional and you need more time to complete the process, even though it is more danger to destroy the lcd because 99% you need to replace the backlight film.

I would like to use method described in the tutorial, OCA I guess. Do you know what equipment I'll need? If there are some cheaper devices than showed on the video?

you need a hot plate to remove the broken glass, polarize to replace in case it is scratched, glue liquid to clean the lcd, polarize and OCA laminating to install the new polarize and OCA adhesive, antistatic paint to put on the top of the polarize, molds to aligh the new glass, bubble remover and laminating machine to finish the proccess.

If you are getting the screen replaced for yourself or not starting a screen refurbishing business read below:

A regular person would not be able to do this and it would costs far more than a replacement screen or maybe even the phone.

This will cost like buying 10 iPhone latest models, trust me that's my job.

Alex Sander will be eternally grateful.