Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Left side of screen works intermittently

I just replaced a screen on an IPhone 6 Plus. I always test everything before I close up the phone and all was working. Once I had put the covers and screws back in and closed the screen the left side of the screen does not register touch. We can't go back, the q and a do not work and I can't get to the numbers and smileys etc. when I open the phone back up (just pop the screen up and let it rest) the left starts working again. What in the world????

This is the second screen I tried. The first did not register touch on the left side of the screen at all, no matter what. I figured it was the screen. The second screen I can get to work if I "play" with it. Could it be possible that both screens are bad? They are from different places bought at different times.

I suggest you try another screen

Carrie G will be eternally grateful.