RCA Android tablet with detachable keyboard, identified by model number RCT6303W87DK.

How do I download pictures from another device?

How do I download pictures from my Kodak Pixpro camera or my laptop computer to my RCA Viking Pro tablet?

The androidfiletransfer app didn't help, but the Google Drive was just what I needed. It's not quite what I wanted because I wanted the pictures actually in the storage of the tablet, but being able to access them was the important thing. I'll figure out the rest some other day. Thank you.

I would use Android File Transfer, a free tool, you can use the link below to download it onto your PC or Mac. You would have to take the photos from the camera and put them onto your laptop, then use this tool and put them on your tablet. I personally own the same tablet, and I do this for downloading PDF's. You could also email them if there is an email account on the tablet, or use Google Drive and use your laptop to upload files. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Link to Android File Transfer

Sincerely,

Chris

Christopher Ryan

President

CGR Enterprises

224-650-7002

cgrenterprises.com

David Harn will be eternally grateful.