Broken battery connector notebook motherboard, is this fixable?

I was trying to unplug the battery from its connector on this TP500LN Asus Notebook and the connector came straight off its joints. I have a soldering iron and I'm wondering if it is possible to fix this. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

Pics

Chris M what motherboard is it? what are the markings/numbers on it? Any point of reference will help.

The exact model is a TP500LN-CJ035H

can you check your motherboard for any marking/identifier

how do you run the jumper wires?

you need to find the traces that the pads was ripped from and run a copper wire

Well, every single one of the pads that was on the motherboard are now gone, so, yes and no. Yes if you can find a schematic and can microsolder, but no if you can find a schematic. Sorry :(

Actually, no, I take that back. You don't need a schematic, you can just run about 6 or 7 or 8 jumper wires, 2 for pos, 2 for neg, and then one for each data line. If u can't microsolder then ask Louis rossmann for help, he may be able to fix it.

Yeah thats what I was thinking looks like the solder pads got ripped off, I tested with a multimeter on what little trace is left and there seems to be a connection still but I'm not sure whether it would be good enough, is soldering to the underside instead an option? Thanks

It might be, Ive never worked on this model but I have done the same thing you did before. Might need a new port, but after soldering it should work with some hot glue also to help keep it on.

Is this a water damaged board? The capacitor next to the data lines looks pretty black on one side.

Chris M will be eternally grateful.