Why is my mobile phone not charging

battery is good,the only problem is when i connect the charger,it does not charge

byahero_132 , We really do not see this phone in North America. Since you state you know battery is good, either the cable or battery connector(link #1) may be damaged. Look at the charge connector and blow/pick out/ wipe any dust/debri that may be causing a connection issue. Try a different compatible charger/cord to see if that is the issue. If different compatible charger/cord does not fix, it is probably a damaged/loose charge connector that will have to be repaired/replaced. Sorry was not able to find guides or video's showing the process of repair, you can try a search and may have better luck. If not wanting to do the repair yourself have a good computer/cell phone repair shop have a look and estimate repair. Good luck.

https://www.maxbhi.com/battery-connector...

Thank you very much for your response to my query....

byahero_132 will be eternally grateful.