The Asus X555LA is a low budget laptop that came out in May of 2015. This Intel Core i3 laptop was designed to be affordable for consumers.

Where I can find CMOS in the x555ld board

Where i can find CMOS in the x555ld board

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

To get to the cmos battery, you have to totally take the laptop apart and remove the motherboard. It is under the motherboards plastic housing inside the laptop. If you are not faint of heart then take pictures of each step and save the screws in different containers as if you put in a screw back in a wrong hole you will damage the unit should one go in too far, or a short one could fall out. Many of this model have had poor batteries, so make sure you purchase a brand new one of a good brand. It is a difficult laptop to take apart. Two screws under the hard drive and it is easier to remove the screen.

I am sure some place on utube is some one taking the same unit apart, keep looking.

Good luck.

abdur will be eternally grateful.