Repair guides and support information for EVGA tablets.

My RCA Galileo Pro keeps dropping it's internet connection.

I've tried a back up tablet to see if it was a internet problem. It wasn't. The Galileo disconnects the from the internet for just a few seconds and it happens quite frequently. Really tests my patience! Please help! Thank you.

Have you tried the app "wifi manager" from the google play store?

Thank you for the reply to my question. I did install WiFi manager with high hopes. Unfortunately, it was not compatible with this tablet. Thank you for the suggestion.

It turns out all I needed to do to fix this problem was simply change the channel from "auto" to anything else from 1 to 11. I hope this helps anyone else who might be having the same problem.

Not sure if you have these options but go to Settings > Wireless and Networks > WiFi > tap menu icon (3 vertical dots upper right corner and tap Advanced.

1. Keep WiFi on during sleep - select Always

2. WiFi Optimization - disable

Thank you for your reply unfortunately this did not work for me as either I don't have, or I could not find WiFi optionization. Thank you though and have a great day.

Audra Kruger will be eternally grateful.