early 2011 MacBook Pro power auto shutdown after battery replacement

After the replacement, the device sometime will shut down at 30% remaining level and sometime at 70% battery level . How can i fix it ?

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0

Comments:

This question was migrated from http://meta.ifixit.com/Answers.

by

Add a comment