Power button stuck after rear case replacement

I'm changing iPhone 5S rear case but for some reason power button does not seat properly but it's stuck and I can't push it. Button does not move at all. I have watched it very closely so that everything is in the right position and I just can't find what is wrong.

Hinge of the power button bracket is on its place, orientation of the button is correct, I have moved this little round metal plate from old button to the new one and also the little black dot is still on its place on the top of the cable.

I tried to search this with Google and from this web page but couldn't find anything. Does anyone have had this same problem? This is second time already when I have encountered this problem. Is there some easy trick to get this fixed or what? I just can't figure out why this power button gets stuck every time I try to change it.

Finally I solved the problem. I wonder why this answer couldn't be found anywhere on the internet. Maybe someone should update iPhone 5S power button guide and mention this.

I had to tear down my another iPhone 5S to compare these power buttons but finally I resolved it. If you are moving metal bar from old power button to new one, it is not indifferent which way you put it. This metal bar is not symmetric as I assumed so if you put it wrong power button does not fit into its place correctly. Then it gets jammed when you assemble phone.

I have tried to draw correct position of metal bar to this picture. Notice those curves!!

Hi There,

When you tear down the phone always see where each components belong. I assume the Power button is not fitted in its origin al position. Try screwing the power button screw on the Frame. I guess that might help.

Asko Pesola will be eternally grateful.