iPhone 6s touch id

Hey!

a quick question

I want to buy a complete display of my iPhone 6s.

it is enough that I only replace the home button on my own to get Touch ID to work or do I even transfer plate with the cable on

I use Google translate so the translation is not the best.

Yes exactly. that I have to move.

but I must also move the plate with the cable connecting? ( metal plate with conector to the homebutton)

or is it enough to move only button?

You must always transfer the original home button to keep Touch ID.

On the 6s, generally speaking, moving the original home button over to the new screen is enough to keep touch ID working. Problems may occur with 3D touch, but a good quality screen will usually work fine. If not, THEN replacing the back plate will be necessary.

Yes exactly! I med the original Burton

but I must also move the plate with the cable ? ( the metal plate with the conector )

or is it enough to move only button?

You only need to move over the original home button as stated in my answer, as your new screen should come with a new 3D Touch panel that also has the extension cable for home button. :-)

Patrik will be eternally grateful.