Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

How to find broken iPhone lots on ebay to fix and resell

I only hear about people finding sellers from ads on craigslist, Facebook etc. to repair and resell. But I never hear about anyone buying broken iphones. (In lots) from ebay, fixing them and reselling them. I know some clever repairers have to be doing this. Thus elimanating acquiring iphones and having to deal face to face with sellers. Can anyone point me in the direction of anyone using or teaching this method?

The main reason is because it's so difficult to verify if the phone is Apple ID locked. Why does everybody like to say iCloud locked? And you really don't know, until the surprise locked phone gets to your door. Buying these in a lot, just amplifies this realistic possibility. PayPal usually has the sellers back, but buying a lot of iPhones? I would go the craigslist route, or see if you can find lots in some kind of local purchase, tri state area, where you can check each phone

Also Apple just took down iCloud.com/activationlock too. Now we can't even check if it is locked.

Yeah, I never used that anyway. Seeing is believing for me

rondellrandall will be eternally grateful.