in my acer after installing windows 10 my touchpad is not working?

my acer after installing windows 10 enterprise the touch stop working, and i don't even see the driver of my touch pad even after installing them, and when i try to change the the bios setting from legacy to uefi it say not bot file then i change to legacy and it boot yet touch pad not working how to fix please help .

thanks .

\

Have you checked if the touchpad is listed under either Mice and Other Pointing Devices or just Other Devices in Device Manager? See if there is a listing for a USB touchpad controller.

kaikho, Here is something you can try from forum below. Go to the Acer driver page for your computer. Download the Intel IO chip set drivers for Windows 8.1. Run the setup for the driver in "compatibility mode" and install. You will need to restart the computer. The computer will then recognize the track pad as a valid device. Then download and install the Synaptics (or Elan) driver for Win 10 from the Acer support page and restart. If the track pad is not immediately active on the restart, hit Function F7.

You can also check out the link for more info./trouble shooting ideas. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10...

kaikho will be eternally grateful.