Released in November 2012, the GoPro Hero3 is a Wi-Fi capable, 4K resolution digital camcorder.

How can I get wifi password?

I order GoPro Hero3 Black Full Assembly and I received.

And I try connect to wifi, but I cannot.

because I don't know password.

How can I get wifi password?

1.Connect your GoPro to your computer. (Alternatively, you can also just insert your

microSD card using an SD card adapter)

2.Download the file from the link at the bottom of this post

3.Extract the zipped folder

4.Copy the contents of the folder and paste its content to the root folder of your GoPro’s microSD card.

5.Paste the whole “UPDATE” folder to your GoPro’s root folder. The files must be in a folder with the name “UPDATE”, otherwise it won’t work.

6.Unplug your GoPro. It should automatically turn off.

7.Turn it back on. Your GoPro should display now that it’s updating. Once it’s done it will turn off again.

8.You can turn it back on now and connect to its WiFi network with your device using the default login:

Network name (SSID): GoProHero

Network password: goprohero

Download link, replace the $ with a period after net because otherwise it'll delete my answer http://trendblog$net/download/files/GoPro_Hero3+_Black_WiFi_Reset.zip

Thank you your help.

I did it the way you told, but I fail.

But I found the way at the site you mentioned and I Success.

My Gopro type hero3, (not hero3+).

That's just the reason. ^^

Thank you!!!

Glad I could help @bbogle ! Please vote up my answer and mark this as solved. :)

The default password I believe is "goprohero".

Otherwise,

1. Connect your GoPro to your computer. (Alternatively, you can also just insert your microSD card using an SD card adapter)

2. Download this file

2.5. Gopro update

3. Extract the zipped folder

4. Copy the contents of the folder and paste its content to the root folder of your GoPro’s microSD card.

5. Paste the whole “UPDATE” folder to your GoPro’s root folder. The files must be in a folder with the name “UPDATE”, otherwise it won’t work.

6. Unplug your GoPro. It should automatically turn off.

7. Turn it back on. Your GoPro should display now that it’s updating. Once it’s done it will turn off again.

Conclusion You can turn it back on now and connect to its WiFi network with your device using the default login:

''Network name (SSID): GoProHero

Network password: goprohero''

Try using the password goprohero as that should be the default.

Otherwise;

2. Download Gopro hero 3+

#Extract the zipped folder

#Copy the contents of the folder and paste its content to the root folder of your GoPro’s microSD card.

#Paste the whole “UPDATE” folder to your GoPro’s root folder. The files must be in a folder with the name “UPDATE”, otherwise it won’t work.

#Turn it back on. Your GoPro should display now that it’s updating. Once it’s done it will turn off again.

#You can turn it back on now and connect to its WiFi network with your device using the default login:

Network name (SSID): GoProHero

Network password: goprohero

Try using goprohero as this should be the default password.

microSD card using an SD card adapter)

3.Extract the zipped folder

Network name (SSID): GoProHero

Network password: goprohero

Download link http://trendblog.net/download/files/GoPr...

I tried, but password is not correct

microSD card using an SD card adapter)

2.This is the link for an update that will help you change the password. Follow the next few instructions to do this correctly.

3.Extract the zipped folder

Network name (SSID): GoProHero

Network password: goprohero

microSD card using an SD card adapter)

3.Extract the zipped folder

Network name (SSID): GoProHero

Network password: goprohero

Download link, copy and paste into your browser. trendblog.net/download/files/GoPro_Hero3+_Black_WiFi_Reset.zip

KIMBOGEUN will be eternally grateful.