Released by Samsung in March 2016. Model SM-G930V.

dropped my galaxy s7 phone and the phone screen is bleeding purple.

I dropped my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone, screen did not break, however it was purple on the top and know it has bleed thru more. Do I have to have the LCD replace?

Broken LCD would recommend replacing the full display unit.

i have the same thing and i have Samsung galaxy s7 pro ... how u sovle it ?

Most Helpful Answer

I have similar symptoms, you need to assembly new display:

Samsung Galaxy S7 Display / LCD Replacement

I dropped My galaxy j7 pro on accidente and My screen is now all black, it started out as a colorful line, then it turned purple now it is completly black, i can replace it in 2 weeks but i wanna know if the bleeding of the LCD display can bleed into My phone and damage it for waiting so long. Please help.

Same happened to me.how much did it cost to repair yours?

I'm in Malaysia, for me it has cost me RM 400~(it's kinda expensive I think[I don't know the original price though, phone bought by dad, but think it's around RM 1500 at time of buy])

Can you still see the screen on the top? Is it like a big blob of purple? Or lines? Try to re-seat the LCD connector, might have been knocked loose.

How would you do that?

You need to dismantle the back cover to do that.

I assume by "bleeding purple" it's looks more like cloudy blobs of purple rather than purple lines. I would say that this is a bad LCD and needs to be replaced if that's the case. If it is lines then surely it is possible as Gigabit said for the LCD connector to have been knocked loose if it isn't due to physical damage to the LCD itself that is visible.

I have the same feeling, these symptoms give us a sign that something wrong is with the display.

you need a new screen, screen got damaged when you dropped

It would be easier to replace the whole display.

i have just done the same thing, dropped my phone and now purple is taking over my screen, i know ill need to get it fixed but my question is can i save my photos etc, or will they be there once screen is replaced.

Hi Emmalea, after replacing the screen, your phone will work well and your photos etc still there.

Replacing the screen wont delete anything on your phone. Everything will still be there.

To get rid of the mark you need to replace the display lcd+digitizer.

Anyone know how much is normally costs to get it replaced?

The part for an OEM genuine part roughly $180 for the screen itself. I don't think they come with the adhesive so that will cost another couple dollars. There is also another tape that adheres the screen to the housing better but you don't REALLY need it, but it's only a dollar or two so you may as well. Not sure what shipping and all would be so I'd just say $230 all together to be safe if you do it yourself, it's not really hard to do. But if you break the back glass that will be another $25-$30.

If the LCD is broken, or there is little spot on the screen. The spot will get bigger over time. So, you need a new screen in the end.

drop my fone same problem too, screen like bleeding ink

deez nuts nigga squirt in your mom

I've gone through this. I've replaced the screen(I'm not sure if it's LED or something, but not related to memory, internal or external). The shopper said this part is indeed expensive for Samsung compared to other brand like iPhone.

It will cost £100.82 , I have just done the same to my Samsung J5 with no cracks or dents or anything yet they still said it was 'not under warranty', it is the LCD it is broken

Warranty will expire if you destroy the display, no way out from here.

mariela will be eternally grateful.