Released by Samsung in March 2016. Model SM-G930V.

dropped my galaxy s7 phone and the phone screen is bleeding purple.

I dropped my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone, screen did not break, however it was purple on the top and know it has bleed thru more. Do I have to have the LCD replace?

Can you still see the screen on the top? Is it like a big blob of purple? Or lines? Try to re-seat the LCD connector, might have been knocked loose.

How would you do that?

I assume by "bleeding purple" it's looks more like cloudy blobs of purple rather than purple lines. I would say that this is a bad LCD and needs to be replaced if that's the case. If it is lines then surely it is possible as Gigabit said for the LCD connector to have been knocked loose if it isn't due to physical damage to the LCD itself that is visible.

you need a new screen, screen got damaged when you dropped

i have just done the same thing, dropped my phone and now purple is taking over my screen, i know ill need to get it fixed but my question is can i save my photos etc, or will they be there once screen is replaced.

Hi Emmalea, after replacing the screen, your phone will work well and your photos etc still there.

Anyone know how much is normally costs to get it replaced?

The part for an OEM genuine part roughly $180 for the screen itself. I don't think they come with the adhesive so that will cost another couple dollars. There is also another tape that adheres the screen to the housing better but you don't REALLY need it, but it's only a dollar or two so you may as well. Not sure what shipping and all would be so I'd just say $230 all together to be safe if you do it yourself, it's not really hard to do. But if you break the back glass that will be another $25-$30.

If the LCD is broken, or there is little spot on the screen. The spot will get bigger over time. So, you need a new screen in the end.

mariela will be eternally grateful.