Released by Samsung in March 2016. Model SM-G930V.

dropped my galaxy s7 phone and the phone screen is bleeding purple.

I dropped my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone, screen did not break, however it was purple on the top and know it has bleed thru more. Do I have to have the LCD replace?

Broken LCD would recommend replacing the full display unit.

i have the same thing and i have Samsung galaxy s7 pro ... how u sovle it ?

Same happening right now on my moto

The same thing is happening to my phone and the lower half of my screen is completely black

I have a small bleed on the scree( scratch inside the scree), this is very tiny scratch but still is there any alternate for this to resolve. please help if u guys have gone through this.

I assume by "bleeding purple" it's looks more like cloudy blobs of purple rather than purple lines. I would say that this is a bad LCD and needs to be replaced if that's the case. If it is lines then surely it is possible as Gigabit said for the LCD connector to have been knocked loose if it isn't due to physical damage to the LCD itself that is visible.

I have the same feeling, these symptoms give us a sign that something wrong is with the display.

You need to replace it, soon you won't see anything on the screen.

hi, my screen is fully covered in purple apart from the time section. i really need to use it though so i can clone my phone before leaving overseas....could you help me by informing me how to remove my screen and get the ink away.

you need a new screen, screen got damaged when you dropped

It would be easier to replace the whole display.

If the LCD is broken, or there is little spot on the screen. The spot will get bigger over time. So, you need a new screen in the end.

My problem phone would not charge as if the port was not accepting the current..bought a fast charger layer bit flat half hour later 30% charge but a blue purple blob like a ink spill appeared not the compkete screen is covered.,why?

Black scratchy blob all over the screen behind is blue I th small portions of the normal screen

Would removing t

He battery stop this flow .

Hi @ Delta Stegeman,

Here’s a link to the ifixit Samsung Galaxy S7 Repair guides.

They should be of some help in showing how to replace the screen.

Can you still see the screen on the top? Is it like a big blob of purple? Or lines? Try to re-seat the LCD connector, might have been knocked loose.

How would you do that?

You need to dismantle the back cover to do that.

my thing is huge but i cleaned mine with glass cleaner and then rub the screen when using screen how to fix

I dropped my phone a week ago..that time a tiny blue,not sky blue but leaf blue spot appeared on the left corner volume down rocker button of display.. now it increased to one inch.. and when i decrease the brightness level it turns pink.. what should i do..my phone model is samsung galaxy j7 pro.

My is sumsung s7 it felt down the screen becomes pink and ink also black now I can see any thing please help me

mariela will be eternally grateful.