Announced in March 2015 and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 Edge is the curved-screen version of Samsung's newest flagship smartphone.

phone blocked screen says custom binary blocked by fap block

phone blocked screen says custom binary blocked by fap lock

what can i do my phone says phone blocked screen says custom binary blocked by fap lock

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

So, when you get the message 'Custom binary blocked by FRP lock' it means you have flashed a unauthorized binary file to the phone and the phone is preventing itself to boot since it has detected the modified file(s).

Now to fix this to at least boot up properly you need to reflash the Samsung Firmware for your phone.

Match it to the model number shown on the back cover of the phone (SM-G9xx for example) or model number shown in download mode which you can access if you keep holding power + volume down + home until you get to light blue screen.

Here is a guide on how to flash Samsung Firmware:

http://updato.com/how-to/how-to-install-...

Note if you want to also remove Google Account Lock you will need to use the method shown here:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f777/uni...

Note that in most cases you will need to downgrade the firmware on the phone back to Android 6.x Marshmallow if you are already on Android 7.x Nougat for the FRP bypass method to work.

thank you, bless your soul

Enable OEM Unlock option before flashing the STOCK ROM. Complete and stepwise guide to Fix Custom Binary Blocked by FAP Lock can be found here.

Simply flash the stock rom by Odin.

which file should I flash?

please send me the link

Nobody can tell you if they don't know what the model number of the phone is 'SM-G9xx' for example. Anyway I updated my answer.

A bit of further self research will get you to a working phone.

1. You'll need to enable the hidden "Developer options" menu by heading to About phone (or About tablet) in Settings, then tapping the "Build number" entry 7 times in rapid succession.

2. Head to the "Developer options" menu, then toggle the switch next to the "OEM unlocking" entry to enable it.

This only helps before the issue occurs preventing it.

You are right. It's better to prevent it at first place. If You cant boot up your phone You need to reflash original firmware then boot up, switch oem unlocking and flash right twrp recovery for your phone.If problem occurs then You flash the wrong recovery file (not for Your phone model).

I had been that problem.. Still i am looking for Solution, my Problem is too hard I flashed updated installed custom rooms but still not work.. if any find the best way just tell me also thank.

owner it Phonesfit Gamerzgadgets techiko

You didn't give enough informations to fix Your problem. First of all did u flash your custom rom through TWRP recovery ? Is the rom freezing at booting up? Did u do Your nandroid backup?

If you were using a custom rom before you need to do factory reset which erases data on your phone in recovery mode as it will hang on Samsung logo.

tony will be eternally grateful.