How to Bypass Google account

How to bypass original Google account

LG k10 bypass google account setup wizard give option force stop so i did not continue the end can you help me

I bought a phone off craigslist and actory reset it know i cant use the phone at all.. please help its a straight talk lg stylo 2. how can ni bypass the google account veriication..or something ..please help.. everything i have tried on youtube doesnt work, either the last step before i get to google you have to hold down a home key and that dont work one is where i have to push a settings button and it doesnt work either..what can i do.. lost $100... please HELP..

Please i need help for my lg stylo 2 for straight talk !i dont have the three dots assist option,i dont have the dual window key combo option,i have an lg keyboard not a google keyboard.nothing seems to work!please help

Most Helpful Answer

There are many methods depending on phone and firmware version. I could help you out with this feel free to message me the details of the phone (Make, Model, Firmware version [ie. marshmallow, lollipop, etc.])

I tried messaging you but i didnt know how and i was wondering if you could help me

Hello like many others i hard reset my samsung s6 and now i can not use my phone because i cant remember the first email password i use months before can you please help me with this ..1troutscout@gmail.com thankyou

You said message you but not sure how here on this site. I have a LG V20 with this google account protection that bought. davidraby@live.com

Hey Katrina , If you are looking for a solution to unlock FRP (Factory Reset Protection) which is due to hard reset your phone. You can Bypass the previous Google Account by 2 Method.

1. You can do it through RealTerm Software in this method you need a PC and a USB cable so that you can connect your phone to the PC.
  2. By using the "Enter Email/Password Tab" this method is more easier and you don't need PC to do the operation.

While, You also need a WiFi-Connection for both methods. The method is a bit longer, I can't copy and paste the whole procedure here. So, you better check it out on this link: How to bypass Google Account on LG K8, LG K7 and K10 don't worry about the devices, as this method works for all the LG devices. Good Luck!

Security updates render a few of these ineffective.

If u want to get past google frp you need to get into settings go to apps and disable or force stop: setup wizard, google partners, google services framework, google one time int. After that hit the back button all the way to the start screen. Just follow the menu from there.

i cant log into wifi!

For 9 full detailed LATEST Solutions to bypass google account on any Android device just visit https://www.cashsite.tk/how-to-bypass-fr... or https://www.cashsite.tk/oa3zph2017/

I cant connect to wifi because i am not signed into the phone!!! to be able to use free wifi password

Go to this link

http://ogms.ru/watch/9hxxdzfWHeg/updated...

Than go to this video

UPDATED: LG Android 6.0.1 FRP Bypass - 08/01/2016 Security Patch Google Account

Ive tryed soooooooo many methods this is free no root and worked fpr me the 1st try amazing no more worries try it out.

Katrina will be eternally grateful.