Repair guides and support information for EVGA tablets.

Pin numbers RCA Tablet RCT6873W42 6.0.1

I had to change my four digit pin number today so my teen wouldn't get it!!!! Now I don't remember it myself!! I don't want to have to reset my tablet!!! Can you please help me out?? I would greatly appreciate it and be very thankful !!

Thank You

I have this same problem I also got one for my birthday and I don't have the receipt what can I do

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Amber Marie there is no other way to retrieve your passcode. You will have to reset your tablet.

"Performing a factory reset from settings

Follow the detailed instructions below on how to completely reset your RCA Android 4.1 tablet.

1. With your tablet turned off, press and hold the volume up (+) button. While holding the volume up (+) button, press the tablet’s power button until you see the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper on the screen. After a few seconds, the screen will change and you will see the Android bot on his back with a caution symbol above him.

2. Now you are going to press and hold the tablet’s power button, and without releasing the power button press down on the volume up (+) button. You should then see the screen below.

3. Use the tablet’s volume up (+) and down (+) keys to navigate to and select the "wipe data/factory reset" option. To select this option, press the power button.

4. The tablet is going to ask you to confirm your selection. Use the tablet volume up (+) and down (-) keys to navigate to and select "Yes – delete all user data." Once again, use the power button to select this option.

5. At the bottom of the next screen, you will see "Data wipe complete." Press the power button to restart the system.

6. The system will begin to reboot and once again display the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper. The next "Welcome" screen will prompt you to select your language of choice. Scroll through the options using your finger and press start when finished. "

How do i chance the google account we dont remember it

Tereasa follow the above instructions and the google account will no longer be linked to the tablet. Do remember this will wipe all your saved info as well

What if that does not work how do u get arpund it

I have same problem, factory reset did not remove google account!

I did the factory reset, but it still is asking for the disa number, and when I go to getyourcode.com, it says they can't verify it. Mine was a gift for my kid from my mom in law, and she doesn't have a receipt and she paid cash...

Most Helpful Answer

My tablet was a gift i don't have the receipt for the activation code and a PUK code can you help me .

I got my tablet as a gift and don't have the codes or box or receipt. Can you help me.

Rca tablet.. Need activation code.. But i dont have any receipt i call geyucode but the tablet is no register... How i can get that code tablet.. Rct6973w43

Same situation, funny how people think there stolen and there are so many of us out there with the same exact model. I paid for mine and after a factory reset I get a LOCKED DEVICE.

THAT'S WRONG.

GOOD LUCK.

Have a tablet, ask for a disa. Number.. Mine was a gift.. How i can have a code activation, i no have a receipt..

By Doris

Rct6973w43 rca tablet 7'

I have the same problem With the tablet for my son was a gift for christhmas.Help please

I used an OTG Cable and USB keyboard.

Boot the Tablet, then After waiting a short time for the Keyboard to be recognized

repeatedly hit the ESC key.

The Activation Code Prompt will go away and you can begin using the tablet.

The OTG and USB Keyboard will have to be used EVERY TIME the tablet shuts down but NOT when the screen is dimmed. (as it seems so far)

I hope this helps.

-Lee

i have one here with same problem, but i use one otg cable and a mouser to use right click, he unlock but still lock after reboot...looking for a solution..

Ihave a RCA Voyager3 tablet and i cant pass the activation lock, ive tried codes from getyourcode.com but they dont work, can anyone help me to hard reset it please?

I need activation for my table Voyager 3 pls help me to unlock it (codes)

Need activation code for my rca tablet was given as q gift

Is there any chance with this disfunction? Because I still haven't found any solution?

Everyone I have figured out away to get into the settings on the rca voyager lll but a sd card in and push ok and then ur in I can’t figure out the activation code but u can start there.

I really need the activation code of my rca tablet: disa: 1002080466

Model: RCT6973W43

SN: A3GDAZ0765W7

Amber Marie will be eternally grateful.