iPhone 6S home button "sticking" after screen replacement

Hey All!

So I have a peculiar problem, been looking through the forum but I haven't found one like this. So I through another screen on my iPhone 6S- the Touch ID is functioning (thank God) but when I tighten the pentalope screws the home button "sticks" I can barely depress it. Everything else is great! But that is super annoying, if I loosen the screws I can press the button, but that's no good because they will eventually fall out.

Any ideas out there? Thanks!

Bend the home button Metal plate away from the home button. E.g I think it's called concaved.

The middle part of the metal plate needs to be further away from the home button.

That should fix it as I have been doing it for 5 and 6 series.

Thanks!- are we talking the plate that shield the button? Like the one that you screw over it?

Worked like a charge- genius!

Clarification for others:

The metal plate behind the homes button that is held by 3 screws.

Trevor Mecaskey will be eternally grateful.