Water damage won't power up.
My cats knocked a glass of water over onto my laptop during the night. It was closed and I had not shut it down and it was plugged in to the power supply. So much water got in that it dripped out when I picked it up in the morning. I put it in a bag of rice and waited 7-8 days before trying to turn it on and I could never get it to power on. I'm wondering now if it could possibly be remedied by replacing the battery. My girlfriend has the same laptop so I could potentially borrow her battery to test it out. Any advice would be appreciated.
Is this a good question?