Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.

How Can I Fix/replace my ipnone4 speakers after dropping it in water?

droped my ipone 4 in about 2cm of water, quickly fished it out. everything works (i think) except i cannot hear anyone when they call and cannot play music. i suspect that both speakers are damaged, waterlogged, surged or something... how can i fix this? keeping in mind i dont know alot about fixing ipnones.

Most Helpful Answer

Take it to a local iPhone service center or send your iphone by mail to a repair company. Shouldn't cost you to much to get a new speaker. You may want to attempt replacing it your self the part should be around $15 on ebay. Its not to difficult just follow the detailed instructions on iFixit. Good Luck

"I want to know God's thoughts... the rest are details." Albert Einstein

my phone was drowp on the water

lungtree21 will be eternally grateful.