iPhone 5s unresponsive after half disassembly and some water damage.
Two nights ago, I accidentally washed my phone for 2 minutes in the washing machine, and I rushed and took it out. It was wet and still on and when I turned the screen on it would fade out to a faint red after a few seconds. I then took the screen off and put both in rice for 6 hours. After the 6 hours turned the phone on and the screen was completely normal, the phone and sound functioned completely normal, and i received a rush of text all at once. Suddenly my service said " searching" forever so i did a network reset and checked the date like others suggested and nothing worked. I then saw online to clean the logic board so i began to disassemble the iPhone to get the logic board. I only took off the battery connector, and a screw from the vibrator until i tried to take the battery out. It was difficult to take out so i tried to pry it with a metal screw driver but it wasn't budging. I pushed the flat head under the battery from all sides of the battery and heard some tearing and a spark so i stopped and began to reassemble the phone. After putting on everything i took off, i tried to turn the phone on and nothing happened. I figured it was because of the battery so i ripped the battery off completely and now i'm left with the iPhone screen, back casing and no battery. I took the phone to gadget guys to see if they could place a battery in to see if it worked and he took it to the back of the store. A few minutes later he said the phone wasn't responding to the battery and that the display was probably also messed up. He also noted that the wifi antenna ( the curving thin cable right above the battery ) was snapped. Is there a possibility that the guy made a mistake or used a faulty battery? Or that my phone could be fixed? If so can you tell me a solution? Also while trying to unscrew some of the screws, my screwdriver came off track and scratched on some of the black cables reveling a tiny scratch of copper colored material, is that concern? And the guy at the store couldn't fix an android charging port once so I don't know how experienced he is with phones.
Is this a good question?