Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Is possilble to use nand from iCloud lock iPhone?

I have two iphones. First is iPhone 6 128gb (iCloud lock) and the second is iPhone 6 plus 16gb.

I would like to upgrade iPhone 6 plus 16gb. Can I use use and programming 128gb nand memory from iCloud locked iPhone 6?

Thank you for answer

How about bring the phone into an Apple Store with your proof of purchase so they can unlock it.

I think is programable such as nand from iCloud unlocked iPhone right?

You would need a NAND programmer, these are easily 300 dollars and are hard to use unless you know chinese. But you can send it away to someone or find one from china and see if they can program it for you. Or just sell the icloud locked one for parts and buy a new nand chip.

It would be cheaper just buying a new phone ;-}

I have nand programmer avalaible it is no problem. I only need to know if is possible use nand from icloud locked iphone.

Yes, it is possible.

litvajs will be eternally grateful.